When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot own section?

deniz21

29 members have voted

1. 1. own section??

For some reason... I feel about Hublot the same as I feel about Gucci/Hermes/Versace... They're a fashion watch company as opposed to a true watch making company with a rich history IMHO

I don't think they've earned it... I vote no. :whistling:

Although Hublot may be popular amongst some of us.. it would be very quiet to have it's own forum.. look at the Breitling forum.. although a major brand.. very little activity there,.. due in part because the reps are so good it behooves members from acquiring gen dials or much discussion on the mods needed to make them super reps..

and with all the past issues with the gen HBB I would feel more comfortable with in as is.. :)

AC/Lani

I agree they do too many limited editions of this and that but the company is directed by a great guy who's taking a big attention to his customer.

It's now a months I'm considering buying this one or her little brother in 42mm with date.

24438.jpg

I've tried them two times already and still cannot decide witch one between the two.

And since we are on a Rep Forum I think many of us owning a Hublot in there collection and they are in general well made rep I've voted YES :thumbsupsmileyanim:

BTW who knows maybe Mr. Biver will come here and sign us a personal 15 years extended guaranty for our reps! :lol:

Best regards.

PS

I agree with you but the date is very helpful everyday! And the 42mm is the ideal diameter for my wrist!

I found also the watch a bit more classy in 42.. But it's aright I've still have a few months before taking my final decision!!

Thankfully.

Best regards.

PS

We already have a subforum for Hublot, Vacheron Constantin, JLC, Ebel, etc. etc.

It's called "Other Brands".

We gave Audemars Piguet its own subforum and it's very, very quiet. The problem with quiet subforums is that posts and even greatest of reviews tend to get ignored. We don't know why but that's simply a fact. Good example is "Other watch reviews". It's full of gems that no one ever reads.

PS: The mentioned "Other Brands" is an amazing database. I once spent HOURS reading the threads and watching the pics. Great subforum, great posts over there... lots of interesting watches.

http://www.rwgforum.com/forum/147-other-brands-area/