When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Now this is one cool Bird...

hackR

Now Z being able to do the Tachymeter ring in red would be impressive, not like his work is not already! Hmmm...Gen dial??? Would be slicker then greased owl sh!t my friend! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thats funny Mike, I dont mean ha ha funny but strange funny. The Owl [censored] that I came across about month ago while on vacation was not slick at all.It was kind of gritty and the smell was of burnt Juniper berries. Maybe I had the wrong Owl. Maybe your refering to the slick doo doo horned owl, Indigenous of Wayne county and the metropolitian Detroit area. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thats funny Mike, I dont mean ha ha funny but strange funny. The Owl [censored] that I came across about month ago while on vacation was not slick at all.It was kind of gritty and the smell was of burnt Juniper berries. Maybe I had the wrong Owl. Maybe your refering to the slick doo doo horned owl, Indigenous of Wayne county and the metropolitian Detroit area. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:rofl:

I thinkg those only reside south of 8 mile! :rofl:

Hah hah...mmmm...owl scat...

Yeah...this is slick. I think on a bracelet it would look sick...but on rubber, way more comfortable for this one.