When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can I get gen parts?

Rolexfinder

Blimey a 203 dial now that will cost you mate!!

I have been offered 2 gen 203 dials one was new and the guy wanted over 3000 euros the other was mint face but without feet he wanted 1800 Euros.

I declined both!! By the way he still has them

Nice to hearing from you, mate. :D I did try on Paneristi but no hope. :( I am used to see some offer in here but not anymore. I guess I have to wait for the opportunity + cross fingers. :D

Cheers,

Paul

I think many frankens have come to life simply because the parts were available... in other words, if you are looking for something very specific, it could take a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I think many frankens have come to life simply because the parts were available... in other words, if you are looking for something very specific, it could take a while.

Spot on Chief!

It's not an easy task...especially if you're looking for older items...like a C series crown guard perhaps. Sometimes I think it's just plain luck, a lot of being at the right place at the right time and with enough cash in your pocket! But you have to watch the forums like a hawk...it almost becomes an obsessive hunt...that could possibly drive you nuts!

Cheers :drinks:

Just how many spare 1950 dials do you think might be out there? given that most of the spares seem to of been snapped up already the chances of finding one are pretty slim. Then there's the cost, now its non of my business what you do with you $$$ hookers booze or replica watches but the figures PeteM mentioned are just insane seriously is it really worth it? There are 1950 fiddys in the world not 51 not 52. I like a good watch as much as the next man but a rep is rep no matter how muc wonga you shove in it. Reality check boys come on there are better ways to spend your dough.