When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spare UPO Bracelet

plaifender

• 1 month later...

Mary @ watch international is gonna send me my second bracelet clasp so she can definitely source them.

If your bracelet is fine otherwise you might just want to change the clasp?

spoke with mary, she's got them for a good price. My bracelet is generally fine.. but the clasp sucks and the divers extension opens constantly.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same problem, the little ball pin that holds the clasp on the SS came loose and now I can't close it, it's always been tricky to secure it anyways.

Anyone has 1 I can buy, or do anyone things getting a gen one will be worth it? Not sure how much they run for.

Thanks!

I got the same problem, the little ball pin that holds the clasp on the SS came loose and now I can't close it, it's always been tricky to secure it anyways.

Anyone has 1 I can buy, or do anyone things getting a gen one will be worth it? Not sure how much they run for.

Thanks!

That was the original problem with mine as well, but my dealer sent me a new one because apparently the ball pin needs a special tool to be locked in place.

As mentioned in this thread you might want to go for a new bracelet clasp..... at least the cost is somewhere inbetween the pin and a gen bracelet :rolleyes:

That was the original problem with mine as well, but my dealer sent me a new one because apparently the ball pin needs a special tool to be locked in place.

As mentioned in this thread you might want to go for a new bracelet clasp..... at least the cost is somewhere inbetween the pin and a gen bracelet :rolleyes:

Hmm, all I needed for mine was araldite and some wood - I spread araldite thinly on the base of the pin, placed the bracelet on a piece of wood (so it wouldn't mark, or damage the desk) and used another piece of wood to push the pin into place. It's been fixed for about six months now without a problem.

**Disclaimer - other repair methods are available and this may not work for everyone, but hey, it's worth a try, right?