When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Spring Vacation - This Year's Three

Watchmeister

Every year I head out to the Islands for a couple of weeks of vacation. And every year I go through the agony of trying to pick the 3 watches that will satisfy my horological needs. Those who know me well know that the thought of three watches for 2 weeks is torture. :lol: So here we go.

Swimwear:

DSCN1228.jpg

DSCN1276.jpg

Nightlife:

DSCN1194.jpg

DSCN1215.jpg

DSCN1263.jpg

And for day wear and the occasional business meeting:

DSCN1264.jpg

DSCN1266.jpg

And yes I have all three builds for next year's trip underway. :)

Very nice Indeed, I cant see you going wrong with any of these fine looking pieces, have fun :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike (ps) Maybe you should bring four, then It may not be as agonizing. Then again to many choices can be agonizing as well :D

I do a fair amount of travel abroad and over the years have had customs folks look in my bags more than once. The customs guys can understand one on the wrist and a pair in a travel bag. In fact I have had nice conversations about collecting watches with two customs officers but I concluded that three was about the maximum I can carry around and feel confident I won't be hassled. Besides it gives me something to look forward to when I return. :lol:

That was a fast year. I can remember you post when you went last year laugh.gif

Yeah, same bat time and bat channel. Now I am just trying to convince the boss to let me start a regional office here. Somehow I don't think it is going to fly. :lol:

J-

I suspected you would like that one best. :lol: And I do have to agree that I love the EL Primero version. It is a relatively recent acquistion from Ubi and the only Rolex that has been getting significant wrist time this year. And coming from Ubi it is of course keeping COSC time. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great choices, remember the sunglasses on the beach, don't want to burn those retina's out with the sights... :)

:lol:

yes life can get to bright...and dont forget condoms wearing those pussymagnets

Don't need condoms. Have a wife. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thats is what Jesse james said :whistling: .....but contrary to him but I beleive in you kruzer00 :group: