When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help check out my new Navi World! (Or soon to be)

u8myburger

Hey everyone! I'm about to purchase my first rep. I just need help finding any other "mistakes" besides the sunken DW. These are pics of the actual rep about to be shipped if approved by me. In the first picture I notice the 60 and the 10 marks don't line up. Is this a part that rotates with the bezel?

Thanks

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

watch looks good to me...not sure if you are asking for the known flaws on the rep or flaws on this specific model...it's not a perfect replication - but since it's a busy dial, its not noticeable...'Moscow' on the caseback is mispelled 'Moscuw"...a known flaw - but no big dial, IMO...

i, too, am interested in where you are buying this one...someone is going to nice lengths with pix of the actual watch - especially the movement tester pix...not the norm - and way above what we usually get from dealers...

R-

Have the dealers come to taking pics of the piece on a timer to show the rate in a single position? That is right up there with some of the dealers using black lights to show how "brigh" the lume is. :thumbdown:

Awesome piece though! The Worlds are beautiful! Wear it well and enjoy it! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Bezel rotates, don't worry. Ask for a pic where the date isn't about to turn so you can check how the font aligns to the window.

Yes the bezel rotates so the 60 and 10 markers will line up.

But when they are lined up the 25 will be off... the same on my Navi.