When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Fly

deniz21

Excellent choice deniz21, great watch!

Congratulations.

These watches are so large, I remember when I began wearing my BCE (rep) I used to bang it against door frames many times.

I have strayed off the path and got Pam 90 just a few days ago by my next one will be SOSF.

Whom did you get it from?

thank you buddy :victory:

its not so large, but its realy thick :lol: and i never had such a thick watch bevore and yes i bangd it also against doorframes (thank god i have good reflexes ;) )...but i was more thinking to damage the door frame then the watch :rofl: cause this watch is a beast and tuff as nails :lol:

and no worries, mine is the V2 simply ask for V2 if you want one, V3/V1 is also very accurate and nice..every trustet dealer has the same stuff and most of them have both versions :good:

all the best, and take care

deniz

Beautiful photos! what a nice setting for the shots.. the lume dots look fine and the watch looks grand on rubber. I'll still opt for the bracelet for the nice details on it covered in BT's review and prob get a rubber to switch for everyday wearing... think my mind is almost made up :)

Edited by gtanak

hey finaly :thumbsupsmileyanim:

thank you F :) yes i know its a bulky watch :whistling: but so beautyful B) and believe me it wears so dam well on the rubber :victory:

(its almost like Jlo... bulky but beautiful :p )

thank you so much my friend, and yes i wear it with proud thats for sure :lol:

all the best F

deniz