When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First Fly

deniz21

dsc06504a.jpg

hello gang :)

yesterday i got my first breitling.. the legendary skyland V2 with grey dial, and i have nothing but..i love it to say :thumbsupsmileyanim:

but first of all i want to thank the guys who helped me deciding and getting it :clapping:

Lanikai, thank you so much for your pics of yours, the combo with the gator has blowin me away in the first second as i saw it :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Osrep..nothing but thank you buddy, you know why :victory:

and of course all of you who helpd me deciding :whistling:

ok..ok i know my lume dots are not the best, but still the watch impresses me very much, the chrono resets perfect and she keeps very good time so far :) the bezel klicks could be crispier inho..but ok thats it. and i like it so much on the rubber, looks so cool imho.. but nothing beats lanis gator :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dsc06502a.jpg

and here are the results of my photo session, i hope you guys like it ...

first of all, the picture i like so [censored] much.. ilove it :pardon:

dsc06504a.jpg

dsc06505a.jpg

dsc06507a.jpg

dsc06523a.jpg

dsc06510a.jpg

dsc06511a.jpg

dsc06513a.jpg

and of course i gave the bracelet some lube and polish :thumbsupsmileyanim:

dsc06490a.jpg

thank you guys for looking :)

enjoy your day.. and have fun B)

deniz

thank you Toadtorrent :thumbsupsmileyanim: i got a lot of inspiration with the pics here, so it was realy easy :thumbsupsmileyanim: but my cam is only a sony cybershot..3 or 4 years old, but im realy happy with the results :thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes there are fine, but the one at 3oclock is touching the date window.. in now im too anal :lol:

Hey Deniz, did you receive both bands with this watch? or did you have to pay extra for the SS band?

I wonder if there is a black metal band out there that I could swap out with the rubber band :g:

Excellent choice deniz21, great watch!

Congratulations.

These watches are so large, I remember when I began wearing my BCE (rep) I used to bang it against door frames many times.

I have strayed off the path and got Pam 90 just a few days ago by my next one will be SOSF.

Whom did you get it from?