When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

trusty, perfect clones

drpsicochuy

PC and Trusty are both factory dealers.. they have their own web sites.. are associates and have served RWG for many years now.. nothing amiss nor irregular.. they are also life long friends.. Joshua from Perfect is the Senior factory dealer and Andrew was brought into the trade by Joshua.. they are both trusted dealers here on RWG..

AC/Lani

Well, label it as you will. Call it the circle of trust FAIC. Me personally does not interprete the label cartel as negative with regard to the context namely the rep business. I've never complained about rep prices. You either buy or you don't. Its a privilage to have access to this stuff anyways.

Also it does not take away the fact that these three have proven to be trustworthy and willing to work with you if there is a problem. They are by no means scammers of any kind. But still its a business and business above and beyond the law. There will be cartel forming. Thinking it isn't is a bit naive if you ask me.

Anyho.. cheers to our three trusted musketeers :drunk:

True, but I just think we could extend a little more courtesy and respect to three long term dealers that have been with us through thick and thin. 'Cartel' isn't exactly a flattering term, unless one were going out of their way to be notorious...

:)

+1 again :D