When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

3rd Annual EU GTG (non EU members also welcome)

FxrAndy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really interested!... When's the RSVP date? Might come along with my wife or a buddy....

I would say a week before would be the latest we would like to know but earlier is better, As this takes place at a members private home i also seek his approval for all attendees.

Dear All, once we have numbers of who is attending we will send via email a menu so that the restaurant can prepare we will also send out details of a paypal address so that we can collect the cost of the meal before hand to make the payment issue of the restaurant is simple, last year was about €37 for 2 courses, with wine and coffee in a splendid local restaurant.

Once you decide you would like to attend, please PM me your email address so that we can add you to the list and i can ask you a few other details

At all,

I checked every hotel I could these last days and came to a conclusion: the NH Stephanie is the best option price wise.

If you look at their offers, you can even extand your stay and get Breakfast Included + late check out on sunday at 17:00.

I strongly recommend you look at this option as the rooms are looking quite nice.

http://www.nh-hotels.com/nh/en/hotels/belgium/brussels/nh-stephanie.html

I'm going on vacation for a week now, but I'll do my best to visit the rooms when I'm back.

Cheers

Stephane

HEy guys i'm really tryin to make it work. Me and the wife originally had plans to see friends in Marbella that weekend since it's festival... right now it's 50%. flights are cheap as well as accomodations in brussels so if i can just get out of marbella it's on! I'll try to let you guys know ASAP.. i've always wanted to attend!

Bit of a bump on the GTG front, I will be away for a few weeks starting next week but as soon as i get back late May i will be emailing menus round for dinner to all the members and friends attending so anyone on the fence about coming, (and i know it is hard to say right now if your travel involves flying) the first week end in June will be about the latest to let me know. These really are great experiences with our wonderful host in the center of Europe. it makes this Virtual life we have here a little more real.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wish I could come guys! i really do! I'll be in Marbella, SPAIN soaking up rays at the Feria!(not that my black-ass needs any rays).. but hopefully next year! Please drink some Chimay and Rochefort beer for me in my honor.. I'm a HUGE fan of the trappistes belgians! :drinks:

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from some work out the country yesterday, I am going to email Stephane and see if he can get the menues for the resarant and i will email them round.

fxrandy

Vikkyrob

Stephane

Modelizer

Cats

Caruve

Guru1

Star 69

Slay

Tribal

Capice

Deniz21

Laz

I currently have the above to attend and more takers?