When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello to all, looking for some insight and guidance...

I am new to the whole watch/timepiece hobby and I am really interested in it but I am not really sure as to the major difference's.

I have tried to search a few things and scrolled around a little bit but nothing has really showed any major differences.

I have found links to sites and cant seem to really tell the difference between one to another. For instance I found this site www.watchesal.com and everything is super cheap and then I found this site that everything is a little more expensive www.tswisswatches.com. I know the age old saying is you get what you pay for but I would like to know I am getting what I am paying for rather then paying to make someones pockets fatter.

Thanks in advance to anyone looking to help out a noob.

Ok first up hello and welcome to RWG.

here you will find everything you want in replica watches plus the added security of a vibrant discussion forum.

My advice is to spend time looking around this board and joining in on a few topic's and you will soon become far more knowledgeable on all things replica.

Just a FYI the first site you mention is an outright scam site showing genuine watches.

Ken

Welcome to RWG Miller :thumbsupsmileyanim: I showed up here about 15 months ago asking the same questions, the norm really. Just stick to the dealers on this forum and take your time. It wont take long before your up and running. When you do narrow your search down to a rep(s) that your Interested In, read some reviews of that paticular watch(s). The Information here Is totaly reliable. If you have anymore ??? just ask. :) Mike