When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weds Wristcheck

ubiquitous

I recently built this Pilot hommage for a friend of mine as a surprise gift:

IMG_2903.jpg

Since I'm planning on presenting it to him today, I thought it was only fitting to wear my 3717 franken...

IMG_0359.jpg

(even though I really wanted to wear my Tudor MC :bangin: )

:lol:

Happy Weds!

//ubi

R-! Man.....I can't believe you remember my birthday! Thanks a gazillion! You didn't have to.......you're the man! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, I'll wear my New Tona6265 with just installed T21 crystal!

d6265t.jpg

Have an easy Hump Day everyone! I took the rest of the week off for an early Double Nickle celebration all the way to the big one!

Cheers, all! :drinks:

Thanks, gang.

The hommage is for a friend of my wife's; One of the hardest working guys I know, puts his wife and son before himself in everything and despite his hard work, I'm not sure that they are living as well as they should be. So, I figure a watch might be a fun way to brighten the day for him. I put this thing together with a helenarou kit and a movement I had that was sitting around in the parts box. It's not much, but hopefully he likes it...

Thanks, gang.

The hommage is for a friend of my wife's; One of the hardest working guys I know, puts his wife and son before himself in everything and despite his hard work, I'm not sure that they are living as well as they should be. So, I figure a watch might be a fun way to brighten the day for him. I put this thing together with a helenarou kit and a movement I had that was sitting around in the parts box. It's not much, but hopefully he likes it...

Ooooooops! You're Da Man! Lucky friend!