When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi friends ... I would like to hear your opinions

Raijor

I do not have either and have only had one Breitling rep. It was a gold BCE and it was ok but nothing that really could be considered great. That was a year and a half ago and I am wondering if the manufactures have come out with a killer Tag or Breitling. I noticed that AP prices have eclipsed the $500 barrier.

I have moved my collection to better quality watches to include Frankens and a WM9 to go better with my 2 gen Datejusts. Now, these watches have cost me well over $500 each but they are close to being Super Reps. Some of the prices I have seen reps going for I expect them to be Super Reps but could it be that the dealers and manufactures are taking super normal profits without upping quality. To spend $500+ for a rep is fine if it does not need any modding and the quality is high. Is that the case today? Can you buy an out of the box Super Rep for $500?

Cheers all smile.gif

Thanks deniz21! It is a tank of a watch, so well built as a watch, let alone as a replica! I have no clue as to why they now use an ETA date font, such a shame for those that missed out the first time round.....

The Skyland is a sweet watch too, I sold all mine though, should have kept one really....

Cheers! B)

What the guys said. Skyland, SO Heritage, Seawolf.

Black Fish is very good too, but there are too many factors that can ruin it (dw, SELs, lume, etc.)

There are too many great TAG reps to even mention. Black Aquaracer chrono on rubber is probably the best of them all.

What the guys said. Skyland, SO Heritage, Seawolf.

Black Fish is very good too, but there are too many factors that can ruin it (dw, SELs, lume, etc.)

There are too many great TAG reps to even mention. Black Aquaracer chrono on rubber is probably the best of them all.

+1 Skyland Avenger V2 Grey SS. Just ordered mine.. hope the lume dots turn out well, fingers x

Edited by gtanak

I dont think any conversation on super reps Is complete with out the Super Avenger. The black and blue dial are very accurate. The white(2009) dial batten marker Is also very good, not perfect but very very close. I know a lot of people stay away from this one because of It's Infamous size. :o Mike