When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Tired?

mwa

hi firstly i'm new to rep watches but i am crazy in love with them hahaha like all you guys out there! anyhow i need some advice i'm a student on a tigh budget looking for a nice rep watch any website that i could get one from? got scammed once already thats why im here hoping you guys would help me out=) anyone tired watcheden before? are the watches there good? or a certain standard? price seems low too any advice are welcome!! thanks in advance guys!! =)

he should be ok..and maria..and johsua..and andrew too I guess

Just remember to do research on the watch you buy, and be warned that the quality of the replicas is not always that great due to lack of quality control....start will a well tried replica before moving on...like an OMEGA, IWC or TAG

search and read a little on the board to get into things and you will see and be rewarded

enjoy and welcome

gran :drinks:

Welcome to the replica world MWA! THere's a dealer review section where you can sieve thru to find the regular trusted dealers. My advice is to go easy, start with 1 first. But like Gran said, to avoid disappointment, research, research Research! And this IS one of the best place to do it! Read Reviews by BT, 2Ls and all the other regulars here for a start.

thanks for the advice guys!!! well i was looking at IWC BP 5002 but some say that the screw in crown might be a problem as the thread always wears off. what do you guys think? well as for watcheden just wanna know what kinda quality do i get as to compared to josh. the watches from watcheden seems to be cheaper does that mean that the quality is lower?

thanks for the advice guys!!! well i was looking at IWC BP 5002 but some say that the screw in crown might be a problem as the thread always wears off. what do you guys think? well as for watcheden just wanna know what kinda quality do i get as to compared to josh. the watches from watcheden seems to be cheaper does that mean that the quality is lower?

Just speaking for myself here. Even on Josh's websites, or most dealers for that matter, you will find 2,3 versions of the same watch and of course different prices. Do read the descriptions to find out the differences be it mvmt, strap, finishing, made with genuine? If the difference btw 2 dealers for the same watch is like >USD30, i'll be slightly wary cos after all, they mostly get their watches from the same source. I'd check their shipping prices as well just in case.

Just speaking for myself here. Even on Josh's websites, or most dealers for that matter, you will find 2,3 versions of the same watch and of course different prices. Do read the descriptions to find out the differences be it mvmt, strap, finishing, made with genuine? If the difference btw 2 dealers for the same watch is like >USD30, i'll be slightly wary cos after all, they mostly get their watches from the same source. I'd check their shipping prices as well just in case.

haha thanks for the advice i guess what you pay is what you get huh?

The best advice I can give Is "the more research you do the better your chances that you will be happy with your purchase". RWG has some of the best Infomation and well writen reviews available. So take your time and take advantage of the wealth of Infomation here, good luck and dont be afraid to ask questions. :) Mike

I have also bought from Watcheden and was quite happy with the purchase. However RWI have put Watcheden on probation because of problems, and Sarah seems to be fired because of bad attitude. I do not know what the problems are, but it seems serious.

If WE becomes a better dealer, good for all of us. I have not seen many complaints here - does anybody know anything?

Should we be careful with buying from WE now?

May I also humbly suggest watching the sales corner here for a pre-owned example of a 5002? Seems that they come up from time to time, and you also have the benefit of a prior owner having examined and lived with the watch (thus helping to mitigate any QC problems). While this is absolutely no guarantee on quality, it does help reduce the risk of issues or problems that can sometimes occur with new watches shipped from the factory.

Also, as with anything pre-owned, you'll not have suffered the first owner depreciation rate as well ;)