When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who would be the lucky 25000 member!

hiker01

We're getting close! Another RWG Milestone coming up.............the 9th person to join will be IT! :Jumpy:

rwg25000a.jpg

Ok! Here's the watch I'm offering to sell to pay (2 years worth???) for the 25000 member who joins:

If nobody buys this, he could have the watch if he pays 2 years worth of membership! Common people, let's

make this person HAPPY :lol: !

subnoob.jpg

Edited by HikeUSA

why dont make me happy :wounded1: i realy like this watch :D if you sendit to me i buy him two years membership :D

btw you paid until 2037 holy [censored] :shock:

can you tell something about this watch please?? :)

all the best

häää :pardon: im member number 25189

OK! Somebody from Admin help me out here.....deniz is right! How could he be number 25819, but our top Banner says "24992 Members"? Maybe I should logout and login again.....uhmmmmmm!

OK...I just re-login and it still says "24992 Members"? What gives? ADMIN, please clarify!

Edited by HikeUSA

I believe the number at the banner is a count of active members.

Member numbers assigned to new members are a running count from Day One so it will always be higher as in-active members are culled out.

The question is, how do we know who is the 25,000th active member to tick the banner count to 25K?

That is a question for the admin dry.gif

the member with 25000 as there member number is http://www.rwgforum.com/user/25000-jugghaid/

But it is weird that it doesn't show the real number of members as members. Also the member number is nearing 30k. But lots of single posters or no posters lol

I believe the number at the banner is a count of active members.

Member numbers assigned to new members are a running count from Day One so it will always be higher as in-active members are culled out.

The question is, how do we know who is the 25,000th active member to tick the banner count to 25K?

That is a question for the admin dry.gif

O Boy! Now I don't know how we gonna do this??? :black_eye: Maybe make it Member # 30K??? I'll wait for the Admin team to chime in!

@deniz21, I think what we'll have do is for you to pay for the watch equivalent to Two (2) years membership fees, deposit it with the Admin Team using there PP account and they could award it to whoever the 30K member would be! How's about that???

Hello F,

The RWG main page reports that the newest member, akm, is RWG # 24996. Why not reward the newest (25000) member according to the official banner total. A watchful eye should be able to scroll down and determining who was the 25000Th member.

Hello F,

The RWG main page reports that the newest member, akm, is RWG # 24996. Why not reward the newest (25000) member according to the official banner total. A watchful eye should be able to scroll down and determining who was the 25000Th member.

Fair Enough,you'll be the official Certifier!!! Let me know who it is and I will offer him the watch for free if he signs up for a two year VIP Membership! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

So, two more to go! Goodluck!

Hep...Hep...Hurray!

:band1: Good morning Gents & ladies! We do have a winner!!! :band1:=@

smmsdv is the Official Winner as Certified by vlydod/dluddy/nanuq

Congrats smmsdv for being the 25000 RWG Member! a PM is on your way!