When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

little nervous

drpsicochuy

Hi everyone, i am quite a noob myself, actually this is my third post.

I have read a lot about the anxiety and all the feelings surrounding the process of, select, pay, and receive reps, and i don't know why, i am still anxious jaja.

This is what happened: after a quite obsessive review of watches, reps, gens, franken etc i decided to buy a pam183h from puretime, i buy from them my first an only rep (by the way still on the watch smith) i place the order an receive the confirmation mail and i decide to pay with credit card just like the previous time, the first mail says this:

Thank you for shopping at PureTime Watches International!

Order ID: 6810

Order content:

[PAM-183H-01] PAM183H Ultimate Edition (superlumed dial and hands + cannon pin fix, scratch-proof sapphire with AR) (x1): USD 258.00

Order total tax: USD 0.00

Total USD 303.00

Then i was redirected to their credit card service www.95epay.com i did everything the told me to do and finally appear this on my browser:

Thank you! Your payment has been accepted.

We will contact you for the payment verification and order shipping as soon as possible.

in that point i felt less anxious

but then again the anxiety arise when i realize the fact that 95epay haven't send anything (i confirming e mail or something) i contact the support and after like a half of hour they respond that they where going to check

after sending them number (order, seller etc) they answer this

Thanks for your e-mail.

I've checked about your information, but didn't find the record of the number you offered.

We have found the belowing order was successful:

order no.:11652010031711590086327

merchant no.:20100316095929

order date/time:10-3-17 11:59:00.000

We have reflected your problem to the seller and they will inform you the detail information ASAP.

Please wait for their reply.

Kindly thanks and best regards,

English Customer Service

Pinky

Customer service line: +86 13710197631

MSN:csreason-4@95epay.com

???????????????????????????????????

maybe i am a bit stupid and i don't quite understand things, but its the order placed?, they made the charge to my card?, this mail appear at 5 in the morning here in mexico

an email like 3 hours before the previous one saying

racias por elegir GZ CHENG XIN NET S&T CO.,LTD.. como el servicio de pago.

Su transacci

If you have an account with PureTime...better to have an account to log into there....you should be able to log into it and see how your orders are coming along

First, I would immediately remove all those order number, merchant numbers, etc from your post. Just click edit and delete the numbers. They don't help anyone and might expose you.

Second, this happens sometimes. Some credit card companies decline transactions that seems suspicious to them (automatic systems). The trigger may be the merchant or the amount.

If you call you credit card company and let them know the transaction is valid they may be able to set up your account so the next time the transaction goes thru.

Just put the order again and ask the cc company to approve it.

Don't worry, you card hasn't been charged and they don't really care where you spend your money.

Edit: Like Gran suggested, check your Puretime account and/or send an email to Angus to see what to do next. He did not receive payment so it's unlikely your order will be fulfilled.

First, I would immediately remove all those order number, merchant numbers, etc from your post. Just click edit and delete the numbers. They don't help anyone and might expose you.

+1

Always remove any identifying numbers or references or names! Just in case...

Second, this happens sometimes. Some credit card companies decline transactions that seems suspicious to them (automatic systems). The trigger may be the merchant or the amount.

If you call you credit card company and let them know the transaction is valid they may be able to set up your account so the next time the transaction goes thru.

Just put the order again and ask the cc company to approve it.

Don't worry, you card hasn't been charged and they don't really care where you spend your money.

Edit: Like Gran suggested, check your Puretime account and/or send an email to Angus to see what to do next. He did not receive payment so it's unlikely your order will be fulfilled.

+1 and there you have It, not to worry :)

Thanx for the comforting words, i just receive a mail from angus an hi said that he din't receive any pay so its safe to do a paypal transaction then.

Q. How do i edit the post to eliminate the numbers, i know i sound like a reaaally noob but this s the first forum that i really participate, and i belong to a 100+, thanx for everything ill keep you informed

Thanx for the comforting words, i just receive a mail from angus an hi said that he din't receive any pay so its safe to do a paypal transaction then.

Unless you have used PP before with payments to China, you might have the same issue if you are using the same CC. Paypal will send the charge to your CC and if the amount trigger a fraud flag you may get a decline again.

Call your CC company and warn them.

Q. How do i edit the post to eliminate the numbers, i know i sound like a reaaally noob but this s the first forum that i really participate, and i belong to a 100+, thanx for everything ill keep you informed

ah, I forgot. I think you need to be VIP to do that. Send a PM to a moderator and ask them to do it for you.

As a VIP you would find an "edit" button bellow your post.

Umm, duh KBH! It's Bank of AMERICA! See? U gotta spend your dough-ray-me in you-ess-ay! :bangin::pardon:

My BOA card also does this, as does my Capital One card usually. No biggie. I'd rather a phone call than a fraudulent charge.

I had one card, I think Bank of America, that would always decline foreign Internet payments. Two other cards were never a problem.

This also happens to me once In a while. I just call the bank and tell them that I will Indeed be making some watch purchases from China. Do not mention reps, I repeat, :clapping: do not tell them it's for a replica watch. Thats none of there business and they dont need that Infomation.

you bank will have a fraud system that flags such purchases. You had a transaction declined for $303.00. Then a little time after a similar charge (same value now via PP). The fraud system will relate both.

Call your bank and ask them to release the transaction. There's probably a flag on your account and 2 charges of the same value is a suspicious pattern.