When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

i need help!please-UPO-vesion 45mm-swiss eta

Guest tolis

Guest tolis

hello guys!!!!!i am from greece and study in university!i work to have money to buy UPO version omega swiss eta!its my dream!i have read many reviews from members here!UPO-version from precious time,from silix,from ms king............

i want to spend my money carefull to buy one very good version UPO.BUT from where?

some dealer offer to me 80-100$ cheaper this UPO version and some another 100$ high!!help me!have all dealers same version-quality?or this dealer that offer to me 100$ high has better quality version?what can i do?

i need your help members!!!!!!!!i want to do the best quality gift for my self!!!!!!!

64 topics and 90% of them asking for the best UPO one way or another,two different topics today asking for the same thing. :whistling:

http://www.rwgforum.com/topic/115318-omega-45mm-from-narikaa/page__p__819617__fromsearch__1&#entry819617

...and many many more

So,you have read all the reviews and you have gotten more answers from the members than you

could ask for...but still asking for the best UPO...

Best of luck with your quest tolis...

:bangin:

come on tolis, jmarin is so right

please do us a favor and buy a upo, you will not die or anything buy it and please stop starting five times a day the same question.

i mean one time is ok, second time..ok maybe a third time...

but come on dude, read the reviews, in the omega section stands everything you need to know, so please simply buy one and if the rep is nothing for you, go to a AD and buy the gen.

best of luck, take care

deniz

so my advice for you is, buy from king, she will give you a good price and you will be happy. but dont ask again, simply do it buddy :bangin:

Or you just get a Breitling Seawolf, they are close In size, the SW being a little thicker. Personaly I would go with the SW. I think the yellow are hard to find right now. But the black and graphite/grey dials are available. They both have the Swiss ETA 2824. Getting the SW might make things easier for you my friend. :g: good luck :)

you said my friend that ms king-version its UPO and silix no?give me a clear answer!if you can!

Come on tolis, this Is getting a little bit silly now. Just do what everybody else does. Read the reviews and other Infomation then purchase the watch, It's really that simple. If you continue with all these questions over and over again your just going to [censored] people off. I dont want you to feel that people dont want to help but your question(s) have been answerd several times already. good luck :unsure:

my question not answer clear!!!!!!i want one clear answer!!!!!!

yes! we all want clear answers......you just have to try to get one replica, get one that you would like to wear regardless of what other thinks, if it looks ok to you tolis then get it, and go on from there...replicas unfortunately are far from perfect