When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Tudor 76100 Submariner

bwhitesox

This will be my third Gen watch purchased through RWG and it was a pleasure dealing with this member.

The first thing that struck me about the Tudor was how light the watch is and also how tinny the folded link bracelet seemed.

Having worn this for the last few days I can now appreciated the size and weight of this as it is a sports watch and designed to sit securely on the wrist but not be a hindrance due to its weight.

The size just feels right now and is just an amazing watch, Especially the raised plexi with the magnified date that seems like you can see all the way to china through.

It will be off to either Rolex or a local service person in the coming weeks to get a full service and then will be straight back on the wrist for a long time to come.

As always thanks to this forum and its amazing membership.

P1020371.jpg

P1020367.jpg

P1020369.jpg

P1020360.jpg

You got it Teejay I had to have the gen because it is a beautiful watch.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

Absolutely, it's a little break from the norm of Sub dials, and all the more of a beauty because of that :victory:

[Edit to add]

The markers on the insert seem a little thicker than on Rolex Sub inserts, is that a Tudor-specific feature, or is it a sign of an aftermarket or repair center-provided insert?

[Edit to add]

The markers on the insert seem a little thicker than on Rolex Sub inserts, is that a Tudor-specific feature, or is it a sign of an aftermarket or repair center-provided insert?

Teejay I believe the watch is 100% untouched and never seen a service centre but I could be wrong.

Teejay I believe the watch is 100% untouched and never seen a service centre but I could be wrong.

It's probably just me being used to looking at the fonts on rep inserts which has made it seem 'different' to my eye :)