When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

my new beaty!45mm UPO version!

Guest tolis

Guest tolis

Mary is the best!i said to send me pictures from UPO version with swiss eta and sent me with email!!price?the best in the site!from others dealer!and now i will wait!!!!!!

(i thing is UPO-version)???????????it is?thanks all members for help!!!!!

post-18507-12722700985_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227012166_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227014178_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227015678_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227018117_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227019382_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227020725_thumb.jpg

post-18507-127227021661_thumb.jpg

Looks like UPO.

Omega logo has the clwon feet (wrong to gen but not a huge issue, and all UPO's have this).

HE valve looks right.

Hands length look right for UPO.

Ask to check if strap band is 22mm width at lugs, tapering to 20mm at clasp. Also get a pic of the clasp for the engraving.

Only issue I see here is pearl position - it's a fraction too low in the triangle. it's touching the silver band of the insert, whereas the gen sits just above the band.

I'm not sure if all UPO's are like this, or whether she can find one with a better pearl position.

If she's already sent it, then I'd say it's a UPO and a nice one, so enjoy....

One thing - I suggest you remove and re-glue the bezel insert. Typically the factories use a crappy water based glue, so if it gets wet it'll drop off.

Carefully remove it and re-fix with a better glue. There are threads on this so do a little searching here about it.....

Oh no it's not ! it's wrong!!!11!!!

(and yeah, 1000 other topics to come, don't thank me :whistling:)

Hi

For you what are the signs that it's not a UPO?

Dial has cwon feet logo

Case has a serial number in one corner

Bracelet end links have 951 inscribed

Hands look right length (second hand fractionally short compared to gen, but UPO's have that)

HE valve at '51/52' compared to bezel numbers - so just above 10 as per gen.

What's telling you it's not a UPO?

Looks like a UPO Tolis........Im sure guys are just teasing you here, making you sweat a little :thumbsupsmileyanim: Youre lucky, it seems the "600m/2000ft" spacing is correct too (usually it is more condensed i.e. doesnt span all the way under "chronometer"). Looks like a good example of a UPO........

Hope you get it soon

hahahahahahahah @ blobzor!

Tolis nice UPO! this is definitely a UPO. I have one exactly the same. I think we ALL feel partly responsible for you buying this watch.. therefore i think we're all entitled to wear it for at least 1 day each for helping you and dealing quite calmly with your repetitive ass questions!!! :) all in good show though. Very nice watch. I'm glad you finally figured it out. :)

It's important to remember that many forum members both here and across the Internet are not native English speakers. Keep your thoughts clear for them as you reply, since they are working harder then you native English speakers to be here and understand everything clearly.

Look at examples where two non-native speakers are attempting to converse in English. Lots of misunderstandings and flaring tempers.

It's important to remember that many forum members both here and across the Internet are not native English speakers. Keep your thoughts clear for them as you reply, since they are working harder then you native English speakers to be here and understand everything clearly.

Look at examples where two non-native speakers are attempting to converse in English. Lots of misunderstandings and flaring tempers.

point heeded.. as a linguist.. i have nothing but the utmost patience for speakers-of-english-as-a-foreign-language on our forum.

But honestly jkay... Look at this guys topics in his profile.. he's started 12 different UPO threads in the last 2 weeks... all asking the same question... "where to buy"

i mean.. i'm just sayin.. :pardon:

point heeded.. as a linguist.. i have nothing but the utmost patience for speakers-of-english-as-a-foreign-language on our forum.

But honestly jkay... Look at this guys topics in his profile.. he's started 12 different UPO threads in the last 2 weeks... all asking the same question... "where to buy"

i mean.. i'm just sayin.. :pardon:

Are you a cleaver or cunning linguist. :rofl:

Well i'm non-native (unnative ? :D) in no way was i making fun of his english level. But even in Turkistanese, it's a bit awkward to start 15 thread about the same topic, that's it.

Was just good fun tho!

:drinks:

Well i'm non-native (unnative ? :D) in no way was i making fun of his english level. But even in Turkistanese, it's a bit awkward to start 15 thread about the same topic, that's it.

Was just good fun tho!

:drinks:

borat_lebanon0109.jpg

Cultural Learnings of RWG for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of replica fanatics

Guest tolis

i sent yesterday money with pay-pal to mary and soon she will sent me pictures from my watch when its ready to shipping!!!!!!!when i have them i put here in forum!!!!i cant wait for my new watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest tolis

o.k my friend!!!!!!!!just in the past i spend some money to buy replicas and stop after little time!!!this is reason just i buy UPO version with swiss eta!!!!!!!because i dont trust asian 21j-chinese movements!!i dont say its not good but i thing its for safe to spent money to buy good movement(swiss eta) for work years!!!its my opinion!!!!!!!