When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey anyone seen trustys latest vintage milgauss

aeromatic

trustys got the new milguass vintage (sub style) with a bond no crown case and wafer dial,black and brown dials in the topgrade vintage section! check it out! the brown one looks ok but did they have the lighning bolt second hand back then?

Wow a brown tropical dial! What a pity it's the thicker sub case. :(

The lightning bolt hand is correct though.

hi toomuchgear! i had a thin cased 5508 and i gave it to a member,it had a small crown i just dident have a dial to put in it at the time! so the lightning bolt is correct good! and yes its a great brown dial! :whistling:

i have seen a gen with a thick case but with the black dial at a vintage watch road show it too had the small crown!

Edited by aeromatic

You did not post a link to the watch in question, but here is a gen 6541 for comparison

Thanks freddy333 iv had problems posting links on here must be doin something wrong!

Assuming you mean the 'this one is great' - I would say close for an average rep, but not gen.

Well Said! and its close for a under 200usd rep out of the box and a good base not everyone will want to or can do a 3000usd plus build franken that at the end of the day is a rep! i spent money on my grail watch 6538 and im planning a superfranken 5512/3 we love our superfrankens but i can only do about two at the most we should enjoy also some of these watches ,are good out of the box not gen as you say ,but a homage to the vintage style rolexes and should be appreciated as nice watches! and different from the highfashion garbage that commands thouusand plus usd! these watches when we are lucky have a nice case/bracelet and an swiss eta what else do we need! i love to have many watches but prefer the vintage themed watches! :whistling:

These new trusty watches are nice and can make a nice project! i should make a list of the top 5 best looking factory reps!

these milgauss,s are a very interesting model! and well priced too!

Just an update folks! trustys also got the two milguass with riveted bracelet too! i prefer a metal bracelet so you can change between metal and nato depending on my mood!

Just an update folks! trustys also got the two milguass with riveted bracelet too! i prefer a metal bracelet so you can change between metal and nato depending on my mood!

riveted bracelet doesent look too bad! the last rep riveted bracelet cost me 150usd plus 30usd shipping and you get a whole workin watch for under 200usd its a bargain! for parts alone or for a working watch! its certainly a better buy than these clone movement watches and for an extra 50$ you get a gen eta!