When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Rep This

Birdman

post-1004-1158157721_thumb.jpg

Pretty Please :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Corum's newest addition to the Admiral's Cup family is also it's largest. This massive watch features a 48mm case, day date movement, small second hand, and C.O.S.C. certified movement. Also available in a blue dial 60617.402801.

Nice watch. - roughly $3500

Edited by Marv1n

Corum's newest addition to the Admiral's Cup family is also it's largest. This massive watch features a 48mm case, day date movement, small second hand, and C.O.S.C. certified movement. Also available in a blue dial 60617.402801.

Nice watch. - roughly $3500

I'm not a big Corum fan but that watch is nice. I have a friend who has a bubble crystal genuine that looks like the crystal was once the eyeball of a giant squid but you know, even that ugly watch screamed genuine quality. The deployment buckle and leather strap were just gorgeous and the quality of the case was miles above what we see on these "other than Panerai, Rolex, Breitling, omega" replicas. $3500 is a great price for that piece.

Edited by crystalcranium

post-1004-1158157721_thumb.jpg

Pretty Please :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I respect you Birdman but That watch is pimp and marine joined into one and even if it is not totally ugly or even boring I would not put this high on my list of watches that should be replicated -_-