When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perrelet Watches

Lobster

Hi Guys,

I have recently seen a few Perrelet models in an AD and absolutely loved them. Having searched for a few second hand ones online, I have seen that most prices were very very low and affordable. You can pick up gens for like under $1000... with AR, power reserve, date, saph crystal and quality case finishing.

Does anybody own one?

I beleived they were more expensive...and some models are quite expensive and some very very affordable....seems like a great buy if you can get a model you like

perrelet-date-A1000-2_LRG.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a couple Perrelet watches and I love them. Fortunately for me the cheaper models are my favourites... complications double rotor is the best!

Just checked out Perrelet, you can find some real bargains on the Bay and ober the web, these are going for much less than I assumed. Great, well constructed pieces.

btw, without sh**ing you, somebody JUST outbid me on that piece.

I won't go above a thousand in that, but I am now looking at a Moonphase and may put an offer in.

Hope the increased attention from the forum hasn't jacked the price up! It was a nice enough piece but I'm sure they come up fairly regularly, judging from the number on there at any one time... Good Luck and happy bidding, remember, you never bought it unless you post pics on RWG :)

• 4 months later...

PERRELET 1777 "Inventer of the automatic watch" Talk about a name rich In history,to say nothing about bragging rights.

Rep:

526484-500x375.jpg

Gen:

2879974_large2.jpg

Thought I'd revive this one, these guys make some nice pieces :)

Just saw this thread pop up again and I got excited :p

Dude that rep looks nice but such a let down. Why couldn't they get the colours right.

I actually sold my Perrelet Power Reserve a little while ago, but on the hunt for another one.

Amazing low prices for gen swiss watches for a great watch house and history.