When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What the hell is a pearl?

gran

Pardon!

What is usually described as the pearl is difficult to search on google for me....this should have been a rediculusly easy thing to find but no...

Looking around to buy a genuine bezel insert for OMEGA PO....I was thinking of the posibility to the Gen OMEGA pearl by itself..seem difficult without buying the entire bezel insert or more

But what is the technical name for the pearl? It seems:

Pearl = luminous dot = bezel dot = luminous dot at 12 ...... any other names for it?? :drinks: anyone knows the correct term???

Generic Illumines Dot for Bezel Insert seem to be the correct item for ROLEX? :1a:

replacement Luminous Dot for ROLEX on ofrei:

www.ofrei.com-lumdot.jpg

Gran :pardon:

Can'r help you Gran but if you find them let me know because I lost the pearl out of my PO.

Ken

The dial marker from a Submariner dial makes a perfect replacement for a PO pearl, I can send one your way, if you like?

Well only if you have a trashed dial, I don't want you to start ripping markers off just for me.

Ken

The markers were from a no-date dial which I 'upgraded' to Maxi Markers for my GMTIICSubDweller project, so already in the parts tray. Here's how they look installed into an insert :)

DSCN3132.jpg

I could get one in the mail next tuesday (when I'll have the cash for stamps :lol: ) if you like?

Shoot me your PP details and I will send you something for the stamps and a for your trouble. :)

Ken

No need for any payment, my friend, this one's on me, it's the least I can do :) My cheque cleared earlier than expected, so if you shoot me your address, I'll be able to get it in the mail today :)