When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AR on a Rolex? Anyone done it?

pman

Chief,

I'm on the waitlist for BK's Seadweller. I was thinking that I'd give it a shot and if it doesn't look right, take it off. How hard is it to remove the AR once it's on? Is it something that I can do myself?

Chief,

I'm on the waitlist for BK's Seadweller. I was thinking that I'd give it a shot and if it doesn't look right, take it off. How hard is it to remove the AR once it's on? Is it something that I can do myself?

depends on the AR... I've heard that the coating chief applies is super durable and pretty tough to get off. Some reps only take a lot of elbow grease and some Nail polish remover or paint thinner... others take a considerable amount of work... This is just what I've heard.. I've never actually stripped AR myself. :pardon:

Thanks guys.. yeah I don't know why the gen DSSD doesn't have AR. (Okay.. yeah I know why.. can scratch.. it's a tool watch .. blah blah).. but it looks sooo nice with it on. If I had a gen DSSD and it was out of warranty.. I wouldn't hesitate to have chief AR put on it.