When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unusal post...bought a Constellation

Shogun

Great pics!

The Constellation is an interesting piece, though being a Genta design I suppose that's a given :)

I've only had one... My old TW Best modified rep; a unique and different interpretation with a skeletonized 2892-2...

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

In a time where bigger, thicker, clunkier watches are the norm, the Constellation goes against the grain with a smaller case and thin profile. It's a very comfortable watch.

I've only had one... My old TW Best modified rep; a unique and different interpretation with a skeletonized 2892-2...

Yeah I found your pictures earlier when searching for Constellations in the forum. I really like that mod you did!

The nice thing about the Constellation is that it's a very subtle watch. Even with gold accents, it's not too ostentatious.

BTW, I really like that black dialed gen; that bezel really adds a nice touch that sets it apart from others of it's kind. Seems to be a rather seldom seen color combo?

Good purchase!

The interesting thing about this model is the fact that many of the genuine parts will fit the replica.

And if my memory hasn't failed me, the movement inside is an Seagull 2892 movement.

Wear it well!

According to Mary it