When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

white dial super avenger

deniz21

dsc06613bearbeitet1.jpg

hey guys

i just wanted to share some pics of the white dial super avenger i recievd a couple of days ago :)

in my eys is such a beautiful watch, the details are realy awsome, the finish of the bezel the engravings, the feel on the wrist... this is a watch that realy deserved the name SUPER AVENGER :thumbsupsmileyanim:

i mean ok the watch has some flaws.. one batton insteed of two split one like the gen, the ar is a bit greener then the gen who has blue ar, but the ar himself is great and looks very nice :) lume could be better, but believe me its not that bad, its realy nice for a rep watch.

another nice point is the rubber, it smells nice and dosnt collect any dust, and wears also very nice, realy soft. but the clasp cant compare to the gen, its not that bad, but the gen is better, no doubt about that.

i also orderd a honey tan gator strap from bob straps, who will fit the watch very nice i think, cant wait to put it on ;)

but overall i have to say this watch is realy very very well made, it looks so dam nice and blings like a champ in the sun :D its a great watch, and very well replicatet, and the white dial is realy hot B)

the only thing is the size.... guys this watch is realy big :) its so much bigger then a normal avenger. and the size would be the only reason for me maybe not to keep it :( somehow i think i am not big enofgh for this watch :D

but i realy love it, even ehen its to big for me :1a:

i hope you guys like my pics

btw only RWG exclusive :rofl:

all the best and take care guys :)

and now to the pics

dsc06591z.jpg

dsc06639x.jpg

dsc06592c.jpg

dsc06595s.jpg

dsc06598ma.jpg

dsc06601c.jpg

size comparsion with the skyland :)

dsc06608b.jpg

breitling tree :D

dsc06613.jpg

a wristi

dsc06621h.jpg

dsc06623t.jpg

whoooooo B)

dsc06613bearbeitet1.jpg

GREAT pics, Deniz! You really captured some great images here. I especially like this one...

dsc06592c.jpg

Indeed, the SA is a HUGE watch! I tried on chieftang's when he was in town; big doesn't even begin to describe this one. But I found it to fit rather well thanks to the turned down lugs, which didn't overhang on my 6.8" wrist too badly. For that reason, I think a smaller wrist could pull it off, but it's size makes it quite the attention magnet.

I think you made an excellent choice with the white dial. Looks great!

thank you my friend :)

too bad today wasnt much sun here, so i think with more sun light the pics would be even nicer :)

but maybe tomorrow , when so i will take a few in this position and post it for ya :)

yeah the watch is very nice to wear due the lugs of the case :)

but as you said , it is veryyyy huge :D

That Is a beautiful SA Deniz, very good pics also. I really have been enjoying mine. The SA takes time to get used to. When I purchased my first SA(blue dial) I thought It was going to be to big, now It feels very natural on the wrist. Yes It Is a big timepiece, but the longer you have It the more comfortable It Is to wear. Thats been my experence anyway. I thought Panerais were to big at one time, now they feel kind of small. :pardon: It's all relative my friend. Im ordering a brown croc from Josh so I can have the Breitling deployant. The white SA looks good on the racer rubber but It looks fantastic on a brown croc. Big, bold and very classy, enjoy your new SA Deniz :drinks: Mike

It's huge.. it reminds me of a bentley... those can be pretty big too right?

I have the Breitling Bentley Motors T and It's very close to the SA In case size. The SA Is a bit thicker but the overall size looks to be very close. :) Mike

Hey Denz-O!!

Glad you received the watch :thumbsupsmileyanim: It is very beautiful and you have taken some really good pics of it (as Ubi said). I think it looks good on your wrist too buddy. I hope you decide to keep it (and maybe get a gen dial for it one day).

ATB

OS

Man. Everytime someone posts pics of their new watch, I want it! I was a lurker for about three months and now I have three Reps and want more!!!!!!!!! Great Watch! i LOVE THE WHITE DIAL. It should look great with the Gator Strap. Wear it well mate.... :drinks:

Great Looking Super Avenger...........and great photos! Which dealer did you pick it up from? What was you wait time to receive and what did it run? Also if you get tired of it because of the size ....please PM me first. I want one after seeing your photos.....enjoy!

Man. Everytime someone posts pics of their new watch, I want it! I was a lurker for about three months and now I have three Reps and want more!!!!!!!!! Great Watch! i LOVE THE WHITE DIAL. It should look great with the Gator Strap. Wear it well mate.... :drinks:

Tell me about it mate, this hobby is more addictive than crack. The great photos don't make it easy to resist at all.