When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new SA Black Baton's

wimpie007

Hey Wimpie,

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS my friend :thumbsupsmileyanim: Ive had mine for a couple of weeks now and I love it!! Pop a gen dial in there and youve got a winner! Great photos too......

One thing I notice though are the screws on the side of the bezel......yours seem to be alot bigger and protrude more than mine do.....(see pic)...Is yours a V3?

IMG_3735.jpg

Congrats and enjoy it!

Hi mate, yes it's a V3, only version that comes with the rep batons dial.

I see your screws are a bitt different than mine but mine are the same as on the gen i believe:

GEN:

1sa5-3.jpg

1sa1-6.jpg

Mine:

IMG_1266.jpg

I actually like my AR better than the GEN because on the gen the blue hue is making the dial look blue

Thanks for the reply wimpie! Yes I think your bezel screws are more accurate to the gen :thumbsupsmileyanim: I really want to get a gen bezel, but Ive heard its a major pain to swap!! The AR on yours is also brilliant :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 weeks later...

to the AR question , its kinda crazy but the ar on my SA changes from light green in to purple blue. it depends on wich way the light shines, i dont know why :pardon:

but i dont care about that green ar sometimes, the ar is great and the watch rocks :thumbsupsmileyanim:

ass you can see here on the pic it looks blue :)

it depens , its also sometimes a light green or purple

dsc06668jf.jpg

As I said in another thread... 2 years ago I wouldn't even have thought about SA... always thought the size is just ridiculous. But now I'm looking them with "that" eye. :D

Great looking watch and GREAT SHOTS Wimpie, enjoy!

PS: How's the Pro2 bracelet on this one... how does it compare to Skyland (quality wise)? Deniz has both, right?

hey bytor :thumbsupsmileyanim: as always in life , never say never :lol:

when you mean skyland and super avenger with both , then yes i have both .. the white batton and the lovely grey skyland ;)

and i dont know if this is only me, but the super avenger hs only one big flaw and thats the battons.. the rest is absolutly great, the bezel is the best i have ever seen, clean and absolutly like the gen...even the bezel klicks are the same , also the bezel screws are perfect sized. its a very very well build watch bytor, and you would be surprized how smooth and nice it wears ;)

shame on me but i dont have a pro2 bracelet for mine... because there is no bracelet available for the V3 Super avenger from the makers and dealers, but of course the gen and v2 will fit.. i gues wimpie uses a V2 pro2 bracelet for his V3 ;) Osrep has the gen pro2 :)

i didnt heard anything bad about the v2 bracelet and thats the best sign :1a: , and for me personal.. it looks real good :)

i see it comin....wich color did you choosed bytor, i bet you allready made your decision if you need some leather go for bob straps, great quality here is mine on bob leather :)

all the best

deniz

As I said in another thread... 2 years ago I wouldn't even have thought about SA... always thought the size is just ridiculous. But now I'm looking them with "that" eye. :D

Great looking watch and GREAT SHOTS Wimpie, enjoy!

PS: How's the Pro2 bracelet on this one... how does it compare to Skyland (quality wise)? Deniz has both, right?

Hi By-tor and Deniz!

Thanks!

It's the V2 bracelet that i got from another member, it fits great though i like the Ocean Racer better on it because because my wrists are a bit small(and the watch wide), 7,2 inch. The bracelet doesn't follow the line of the lugs and goes straight down along the side of my wrist(don't know how else to say this) i don't have this on my Skyland

Very nice! I'm in the market to buy a White dial Super Avenger right NOW! Am I assuming that "Franken" means 'Genuine dial'.. and that whomever I buy it from it won't arrive that way?! Also.. I want the 'Ocean Racer' rubber strap with that bigger clasp!

Any help would be appreciated...Cheers!