When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help! I got a present today but i'm having bad luck!

wimpie007

Hi guys pleae help me find a solution.

I got a beatiful 16 watch box today from my GF only problem is that none of my watches seem to fit around the pillows they are too sturdy.

Can't close them and i have a 7,2 inch wrist. They fit when i leave the clasp open but then the clasp/bracelet is in the way of putting the watch deep enough in the compartment of the watch box

Any thoughts?

Pic:

gisoni-grossa_1.jpg

You need bigger wrists. I think what she is trying to tell you is you need to work on that :)

I haven't had that problem before on any of mine. What are the pillows out of? Are they like a firm plastic inside? Mine have been like foam or cotton inside (probably not cotton but some sort of soft material) and I just squish them in there. Call it good. I will post photos of what I am talking about later on.

Well i should need 8,25 inch wrist to get the on so that's not going to happen, they are good quality but too big:

Pics and one compared to the pillow in my watch winder

IMG_1278.jpg

IMG_1277.jpg

IMG_1276.jpg

The sides are solid and don't budge, i can push the end in about 5mm each but still not enough

As it is returable i am not going to cut them open or something

Can you just put the watches in the slots without the pillows?

I can do that with a couple of my bigger watches as the fit fine without the pillows and are self supporting.

I do what mastrmindalliance does with my squishy pillows, leave the band undone and kind of leave the dial forward of centre, so it's not so prominent and you can close the lid.

Gues this is a product ment for the US marktet :animal_rooster::whistling:

Think it's better to return it. The pillow looks enormus compared to the watch winder pillow. Changing to smaller pillows will result in the watches not being sturdy in the box, which makes aligning the watches a [censored].