When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone know where to get custom datejust dials in US?

I'm looking for some who can create a custom datejust dial..anyone here know of someone reliable?

There are a few places in Texas, I believe... Don't recall their names off the top of my head (I'll have to look them up when I have my books in front of me), but they can re-finish your existing dial to specification.

There are a few places in Texas, I believe... Don't recall their names off the top of my head (I'll have to look them up when I have my books in front of me), but they can re-finish your existing dial to specification.

I'd appreciate it if you could find out for me (and the rest of this board of course :) )

Edited by GhostfaceZX

Universaldials.com does custom dials, very beatiful and colourful, they aren´t very expensive either.

Is that for a franken datejust?

Regads, :victory:

Manuel

Thanks...the URL is actually universaldials.net

It's not for a franken datejust - I'm just very disappointed with the dial I got on my datejust rep and want to swap it out for something of better quality.

It's not for a franken datejust - I'm just very disappointed with the dial I got on my datejust rep and want to swap it out for something of better quality.

could always buy a cheap asian rep with a nice face and swap dials, I'd assume

Hmm..perhaps over time I might consider doing something similar. Are you sure the gen dial is going to fit a rep case? I thought I read about mods like gluing and making shims might be necessary.

Hmm..perhaps over time I might consider doing something similar. Are you sure the gen dial is going to fit a rep case? I thought I read about mods like gluing and making shims might be necessary.

No, I'm not looking for a gen or to make a frankenwatch. I'm just disappointed overall by the placement of the markers...they're totally off. I posted a thread on either the original rwg or trc showing the off-centered diamond markers and white dots.

I'm having RBJ try to source one for me, but I feel bad about bothering him so much when he's so busy. I saw the work he did on one of his own datejusts and feel it's worth the extra $$ to make it right.