When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'm rich!

offshore

Hey I just received a 2nd contact from (my) barrister whistling.gif

Greetings,

I understand thatthrough Internet is not the best way to link up with you because of theconfidentiality which my proposal demands.

However, I have already sent you this same letter onemonth ago,but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard fromyou, hence i am constrain to reach you through the Internet which has beenabused over the years.

I wish to notifyyou again that You were listed as a Heir to the total sum of (Three Million SixHundred Thousand British Pounds) in the codicil and last testament of thedeceased.(Name now withheld since this is our second letter to you). Wecontacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can presentyou as the Heir to the inheritance funds.

Please indicateyour interest immediately for us to proceed. I shall feed you with full detailsof this transaction upon receipt of your reply towards this proposal.

All the legalpapers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this deal,we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance; yourcurrent telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us filenecessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of thissum of money.

I look forward tohearing from you.

Mr.Clive Fullerton (Barrister)

Private Telephone +4470111 83445

So here's a deal for someone in the UK...just go around and collect this on my behalf, (I'll give you my Swiss account info), and you can cut yourself 10% of my inheritance!

I know...I know...generous to a fault I am....just let me know when the "moneys' in the bank" :)

(Do they really think we believe this crap?)

Offshore

lol I've just rung the number - it's one of these 'personal' numbers that you can divert to wherever you want, at some not particularly cheap cost to the ringing person.

It rings with a ring tone that definitely isn't in the UK... :lol:

Ha you got nothing on me OS, if I can just get off my lazy ass to collect I will leave Bill Gates in the dust with all the winnings that pile into my intray every day. :D

Ken