When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

panda portuguese automatic chronograph

deltatahoe

i received my concepta franken 3714 panda dial today, and i'm floored by the quality of the watch. i tried the genuine on last friday, and this watch has every bit of the feel of the genuine. one thing i will say for anyone considering purchasing one of these beauties, the double AR coating is a must.

i'll try to take some pics this weekend, but in the meantime, here are some pics that concepta took for me before sending me the watch (i hope concepta doesn't mind me sharing them):

DSC03318.jpg

DSC03305.jpg

DSC03317.jpg

DSC03312.jpg

i just ordered a watchboys gator strap (should have done that weeks ago); i can't wait to strap this one on!

deltatahoe

Very nice B! A smart looking piece with its' simple and tasteful elegance; congratulations.

thanks B. this one has been a long time coming. long before concepta began offering genuine iwc parts, i tried to have ziggy do the graphite treatment on one of these watches, and it was so poorly constructed he basically couldn't put the watch back together after taking it apart. :wounded1:

so needless to say i'm pretty excited to finally have the watch in my hands :Jumpy:

deltatahoe

• 2 weeks later...