When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

STOP - READ THIS BEFORE YOU PURCHASE!

TwoTone

Simple yet very effective!! I have just been scammed in this fashion along with another of our members!

Hopefully this will stop anyone else getting into the same situ!!

Sixx :bones:

Sixx....I got scammed too brother.....on RWI....working with Trailboss right now to find out what in the hell is going on.....Sucks!!! I really dont know what I would have done differently either. I checked the guy out, or so I thought, read several of his posts and former sales threads, I didnt ask for references but honestly, I haven't done that in a long time. I know that was a mistake but in the rush to get the watch I just "had to have", I didnt do it so as not to miss out. My bad....

I think I got spoiled by dealing with such good guys that I've met on all of the forums (especially RWG) that I took it for granted that anytime you deal with someone new, you really have to protect yourself better and do your due diligence on the seller. $250 down the drain....but I have no one but myself to blame....Like it or not, we are dealing with a subject matter that unfortunately attracts some of the wrong characters who are in this for the wrong reasons. I'm just mad at myself for letting it happen.....

Just stumbled across this thread and had to admit to you guys that I got taken too....

-Murph

Thanks TwoTone for bringing this out and hopefully people will continue to bump this thread so as to let others know that the risks are very real and unfortunately realized....Makes me want to hop a plane to the EU and get medieval on some punk....Not the $$ as much as some punk hiding behind the anonymity of a screenname to scam people and cause distrust in the community.