When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1665 "guts"

stac

Gents,

Its been several years since I've built a "franken" and I've forgotten most of the do's and dont's. In a nutshell, would the "guts" (dial, movement and hands) from a Trusty vintage 1665 drop into an MBW 1665 case? The case is from George and it's in impectable condition. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Last franken I built was back in the days of that a@@hole Flip-Lock-Buckle running a muck here... :bangin:

Thanks for the responce :thumbsupsmileyanim: The yellow markers really look like crap on the Trusty version. I'm still in the air about ordering from Eurotimz...he has 1665 MBW dials but it sounds like he might be a crap-shoot... :whistling:

Anyone know where to source MBW dials?

Thanks for the responce :thumbsupsmileyanim: The yellow markers really look like crap on the Trusty version. I'm still in the air about ordering from Eurotimz...he has 1665 MBW dials but it sounds like he might be a crap-shoot... :whistling:

Anyone know where to source MBW dials?

At least in a crap shoot you have a chance of winning. I wouldn't buy from Eurotimez at all under any conditions. There are a lot of guys that are out money because Eurotimez decided to just stop responding to emails.

too bad admin wont return my pms to carry MBK parts on this board, no good reason for that. just need them to give me a fair chance and tell me what is required to be a "trusted dealer". replace "trusted" with "paying", everyone wins. if you guys want parts maybe you could let the moderators know that i have them and you want them to let me sell them here.