When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Breitling SA Baton White dial...

Thanks you Sparty for helping me out with this one. This watch is absolutely amazing and I will be getting a black dial next. The OR strap was a bit tight so into the watch box it goes until I lose a few pounds lol, but just ordered a Bob Strap and looking to get a ProII asap. I threw an old watchprince 24mm I had for a Pam I once had and it's doing the job right now, but definitely can't wait to get the bracelet on this baby. The rotor was a little loud so I put a little lube on it and all is good now. The AR on this thing is sickkkkk. I really can't say anything anyone hasn't said so I'll throw a pic or two up. thanks again Sparty for hooking me up.

Took this at my office yesterday while I was bored.

2010-06-22-13.jpg

8511ddc8-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

aaAAAARRGH... Just when I thought I had my next watch all picked out, you posted this! :Jumpy: That's BEAUTIFUL!

Sigh... Now I have to own one... It's amazing the difference it makes when someone posts pics of their watch on here vs trying to picture it through all the watermarks on the web sites. Thank for the pics!

Thanks sprocket...I am actually going to be putting her up for sale. In need of emergency funds so off she goes. Just got a nice honey brown bob strap. I'll be posting tomorrow at some point if you're interested. Thanks for looking.