When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What's Your Take On The New Santos Super Rep?

alant

That is a very good looking watch! But, at 400 USD it is definitely among the expensive ones.. :)

I have a soft spot for the classy Cartier models like Santos, Tank and the Roadster. Too bad they do not get much attention in here.

Had 1, all in all it is a great improvement compared to the previous versions. Better finish inside and outside. Also the folding clasp is better. Leather is so so, but so it the leather on the genuine (also not perfect imo), so if you take that the leather croc pattern can match up to the gen. just my 2 cents.

Wow nice one there pal! Yap any more pics to make us drool over it? Haha not having wrist time is fine, I'll be in the queue to get it from you. Finds this watch pretty versatile can wear it with jeans and shirt or work suits etc.

Wow can't be no one else bought this watch? Or buyers all too busy admiring their watch no time to post pics? Haha!

The cartel twins are offering a special platinum-member-only deal on this watch .. they posted great pics to the Platinum section.