When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought Sub endlinks and got this...

Whatever123

Hi!

I have an old Submariner rep with very bad endlink fitting. Before giving the watch as a present to a friend, I thought I try some aftermarket endlinks. There are quite cheap ones on thebay... so I bought them. Title said "Rolex 'Oyster/Submariner' Link SS Band Ends". There was only one pic taken from above and I didn't get it... anyway, I was quite surprised to find this in the mail:

The seller has a lot of good feedback, so I tend to think it's my mistake... So for what kind of Submariner bracelet are those endlinks???

Thanks,

Whatever

They're just a cheap pair of rep end pieces- worth maybe $5. They hopefully would fit a 93150 oyster bracelet which is correct for early subs (5513, 5512, 1680, 1665) on to the early 16610's thru around 2000 when the 93250 came out with SEL's.

I had a sort of same experience with wholesaleoutlet.

After i told them that they are misleading with their pictures they gave me a refund.

You might give it a try.

And for shure leave a negative feedback if they don't solve it.

By the way on the German Rolex forum are a few good NOS or used endlinks for sale

Carpe Diem

Cats

By the way on the German Rolex forum are a few good NOS or used endlinks for sale

Thanks, Cats - I'll try to get a refund. Wasn't much, but anyway... the auction is a bit misleading...

Can you send me a link for those endlink sales on the German Rolex forum you mentioned? I can't find them unfortunately...

Cheers,

W.

Edit: Thanks for clarifying, alligoat! So the are in fact for a Sub bracelet... I thought so.

Edited by Whatever123

@ whatever,

there is only one lend link free available at the moment :wounded1:

http://sales.r-l-x.de/en/sales/offers/detail.php?id=u6307t1277709335&suche=544a071bb37b2646d4e292fa6b3d3f771277912370&pageNum_qListe=0

If you visit the site frequently you will be alble to fond a decent pair of end links ( and gen for shure )

Carpe Diem

Cats

@ whatever,

there is only one lend link free available at the moment :wounded1:

http://sales.r-l-x.d...ageNum_qListe=0

If you visit the site frequently you will be alble to fond a decent pair of end links ( and gen for shure )

Carpe Diem

Cats

Thanks!

I had found that one, but I wasn't clear in my OP on what I was looking for... I was looking for solid end links, modern 16610 sub. :black_eye: