When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ordered a Navitimer - Does it look good?

R0NiN

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a pic of a GEN one:

navitimer01.jpg

Most obvious flaws are the sunken data wheel, the white slide-rule (small numbers or too wide white space in between) and the dented bezel which is clearly thiner and better defined on the GEN one.

I guess we have other Breit experts here who can give you better advice.

Still, a great looking watch!

Regards!

Edited by Navitimer

Oh I knew about all the problems with the rep in advance, I read the Andreww review..just looking for general impressions and those sounded good, thanks guys...watch is actually here now and I'm lovin' it. I will post a new topic to announce as that seems the thing to do.

Cheers! :drinks:

Oh I knew about all the problems with the rep in advance, I read the Andreww review..just looking for general impressions and those sounded good, thanks guys...watch is actually here now and I'm lovin' it. I will post a new topic to announce as that seems the thing to do.

Cheers! :drinks:

Hey Ronin, love that rep Navi!! My wife wants to buy me a watch for my birthday and I'm going to let her. Do you have contact info/website for "Mary"?...couldn't find in the dealers link.

Hey Ronin, love that rep Navi!! My wife wants to buy me a watch for my birthday and I'm going to let her. Do you have contact info/website for "Mary"?...couldn't find in the dealers link.

I'll PM you with the info, she's the contact for Watch-International in the collector's section. Cheers!

What i would do is glue the date wheel right to the back of the dial. Who cares if it doesnt work, at least it will look like gen. Just say u never use the date so u never set it :whistling:

or perhaps you can do the datewheel spacer mod if it applies to this setup.

Oh yeah.. and send that crystal out for double AR