When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Owners--- You've Been Drafted

Guest chronomat123

Guest chronomat123

Hey guys,

Got a new 111H on the way. Everyone seems to have their 111H on a really good looking calf strap with white stitching, and the color is an orange-ish tan that looks awesome against the black dial.

So-- where do I get one? I check BoB straps, and couldn't quite find the right color. One that looked quite good was a color called Rouille, sort of half orange half tan.

Any ideas? Trying to keep the price down.

Will let you guys know how it is when it gets here. Planning to do some mods including a new Davidsen crystal.

THanks!

BOB straps are good value, Christian is very easy to work with, and he's got a wide range.

Have a look at the Europelli Baseball straps... Really nice and soft. These will develop a nice patina over time. Also, the shell cordovan straps on Drew's site are the best of the best:

http://www.europelli.com/

Also, Have a look at these threads:

My Collection Of Pam Straps... Finally Getting Serious ;)

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showto...3&hl=straps

I highly recommend Aaron HKTan... He'll make you a strap out of anything you send him, or out of his own stock per your specs... Plus, he's a great guy! On the P forum:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/thre...rk%2C+New+Scans

I have been trying to pick a strap for my 029... want it to be perfect... can't seem to make up my mind yet... sigh... don't know what colour to go for... whether just to go with plain tan calf.... or black gator....

or something more striking like snakeskin.... or cream calf....

Got a new 111H on the way. Everyone seems to have their 111H on a really good looking calf strap with white stitching, and the color is an orange-ish tan that looks awesome against the black dial.

If you're talking about one of my straps, it's most likely a Toscana from TC Straps. Elliot Lazarus over on RWI sells them.

http://timeconnection.biz/page/timeco/CTGY/TS

I really like the look of these straps that are put on Panerai. Do any of these straps fit Submariners? I dont know if that would look good, just a thought.

Im still trying to decide on my first Panerai purchase, and I'll most likely go with Eddie Lee's 217 (Im left handed and want a crown guard on left side of the watch). But Im really indecision about a Panerai for some reason.

Hey guys,

So-- where do I get one? I check BoB straps, and couldn't quite find the right color. One that looked quite good was a color called Rouille, sort of half orange half tan.

Any ideas? Trying to keep the price down.

Will let you guys know how it is when it gets here. Planning to do some mods including a new Davidsen crystal.

THanks!

try the BOB sportivo in honey tan. looks killer on the 111h! very thick and good looking quality strap not much $$either

I really like the look of these straps that are put on Panerai. Do any of these straps fit Submariners? I dont know if that would look good, just a thought.

Im still trying to decide on my first Panerai purchase, and I'll most likely go with Eddie Lee's 217 (Im left handed and want a crown guard on left side of the watch). But Im really indecision about a Panerai for some reason.

I was the same for a while could not realy decide if i liked pam or what,i got a 217 from PT and it is great, and the left handed crown on such a large watch makes a lot of sence to keep it out of the way. Beware you will be bitten by the bug!!!!!!!!!!!