When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SL T48 crown update

t

T, I was just looking at the final crowns that you posted, and noticed that the teeth on the SS one are not consistent. Some teeth come to a point, like your T48 and T60 crowns, but others have a flat top. I've circled the flat ones in red, and the pointed ones in green in your pic, to show what I'm talking about.

Is this just the one that has these flaws, or are they all like this.

004.png

i have check some crowns and all has consistent theets which come to a point... but i need to check some more crowns tomorrow... it is not visible... also not with a 10x magnifier... the picture show the crown with a 30x zoom... i don

It is actually noticeable. Most of the DSN titanium spring-loaded crowns have the flattened edge on the teeth, and it makes the teeth less pronounced. If they didn't have that flattening they would be nearly identical to a regular T48, just a shallower dish and spring-loaded.

Don't forget, the reason we're lusting after your crowns, is because most of us have that 30x magnifier and are constantly going over every mm of our watches with it :lol:

I know the rep guys are more "fussy" as the gen guys... but it is ok. The crown is not cheap so it should be in best condition and every buyer should be happy with it. So if someone is unhappy with their crown please ask me for an refund... but i don

• 1 month later...

it is not possible to make the crown dish deeper because the spring mechanism sitting here

for the guy who using the "OEM, Jimmy, Little Hero, SNembo, Torobravo and old cartel crownguards" will produce a extra crown with 0.8mm dish deep and 1.2mm threaded crown... with a bigger crown tube like the gen

this special crown will be ready in November / December... i will start with the drawings soon and will contact you guys

GREAT news!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...