When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi From Scotland

gargoil

Hi guys!! Just ordered my first replica, a Panerai from trustmytime.com. Can't wait for it to arrive now! Am just about to order a few straps for it. I have the feeling I will be buying a few more watches shortly. Daily I wear a genuine Omega Seamaster Pro (James Bond One) but has been in getting serviced for the past month (Why do they take so long!?!?) and miss not having a watch as I'm constantly looking at the time. Was originally gonna buy a genuine Panerai but coudn't really justify paying sevral grand for a "dress" watch I'll only wear when I'm going out ! Quite fancy an old style Rolex Submariner and an Omega Planet Ocean next. Been reading up on all this on this site (great site by the way!) and think the gen 4 Planet Ocean may be my next purchase!!! :D

Cheers!

Will

No shame there, infact you should be proud to be a supporter of the club that was around long before the poor Irish guys got their act together to form some reasonable competition!

Damn...........You're a month late starbu. This would have won nanuq's Humourous Post of the Month Award.

There's no accounting for timing I s'pose...............bit like Rangers strike force. ;)

JTB

Damn...........You're a month late starbu. This would have won nanuq's Humourous Post of the Month Award.

There's no accounting for timing I s'pose...............bit like Rangers strike force. ;)

JTB

Lol.. at least the guy in your avatar with the OTT name is a real striker.. not like our old castoffs you have been buying from Wolves recently :thumbdown:

Do you think Strach has at last realised his mistake about Miller-Lite.

Lol.. at least the guy in your avatar with the OTT name is a real striker.. not like our old castoffs you have been buying from Wolves recently :thumbdown:

Do you think Strach has at last realised his mistake about Miller-Lite.

Miller time is coming and "no sooner said" springs to mind.

Saturday coming I'm sure weighs heavy on your mind. ;)

JTB