When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

replicas UK!

carwin

hello,

can anyone help me!

i have been looking up on buying a replica watch (Chanel J12) but all i keep hearing are these websites are scams etc but there are some legit ones. im from the UK aswell so does any1 know of any good website availble that would delive here aswell?

would appreciate ur help thanks!

Spend some time here do some reading and you will soon know all you need, welcome to RWG

Thanks mate, this is the first time iv used a forum and im pretty useless the the moment. Can you just answer me this quick so im not waisting my time.

Can you get replica's off of the internet and that will deliver to the UK?

Cheers.

Many new members spend months here sitting in the shadows learning from the experience of others'.

It is simply disrespectful to expect someone to answer a question like this.

Many people have spent months and years contributing to build a database so that we can benefit from each other.

If you are keen, you will do as Andy says and do a bit of leg work yourself. All that you need and more is here. You will find the search bar a useful aid.

If you can't be bothered to help yourself, then I don't expect you will find too many interested in helping you.

Many new members spend months here sitting in the shadows learning from the experience of others'.

Many people have spent months and years contributing to build a database so that we can benefit from each other.

If you are keen, you will do as Andy says and do a bit of leg work yourself. All that you need and more is here. You will find the search bar a useful aid.

If you can't be bothered to help yourself, then I don't expect you will find too many interested in helping you.

Hello mate,

Im sorry, i didnt even know there were dealers so thats how little i know about it. So now i know what to start looking for. Im just abit impatient but i will take your advice and start looking about. Appreciate it.

cheers steve. Yeaa dont worry i didnt take it to heart.

Have you learnt much so far then steve?

I've been a member over RWI forums for over a year so i know a lot more than i did back then.

Basically there are about 10-12 "trusted" dealers that will supply you with good service, communications and more importantly good product.

The key to this is do your research - find out exactly what watch you want and then contact the trusted dealers to see what price they will do it for and to clarify any specific details of the watch you require.

Patience is also the key........these watches are generally coming from the far east so aren't going to be on your door next day.

And now a word from the Admin team....

Hello and welcome to RWG :)

At the end of the day the message that is being given is to spend a little time and get involved with the community before rushing out and buying a watch.

What you learn will make your eventual choice just so much sweeter.

Ken

That respomse was a bit harsh.

Reading and browsing the various sections on here is a must.

Im happy to pass on any knowledge i've aquired since delving into the rep scene.

Cheers

Steve

Steve - Clearly you are a paragon of virtue. Impatience and impetuosity are not. To receive "harsh" words costs nothing. To do your own homework helps you understand exactly what is available, from who and at what price. Being stung is what brought me here - I only have to be taught a lesson once!

Steve - Clearly you are a paragon of virtue. Impatience and impetuosity are not. To receive "harsh" words costs nothing. To do your own homework helps you understand exactly what is available, from who and at what price. Being stung is what brought me here - I only have to be taught a lesson once!

Im certainly not a paragon of anything my friend.

Not the friendliest of introductions i've seen to a new member of any forum - not just this one, it basically implies "bugger off and look yourself"

If that is the case, why on earth is there a forum? Is it not for discussion and knowledge? This is a 2-way thing between both experienced and non-experienced members alongside reading what is already here.

Not just "lurking" in the background and not getting involved whatsoever......what is the point in that??

Were all of your questions on here of a calibre that implies you knew the answer already?? Of course they weren't!

Did you get the same response from the more knowledgable members that you yourself have given? Probably not!

As for the question being "disrespectful"???

Since when was asking a question disrespectful?? :rofl:

Unbelievable!

just my 2p worth.

Ken and Andy were much more eloquent than me in my reaction to carwin's post.

carwin if I have tarred you with the same brush, then I apologise and I hope that you learn to love this place and use it as a learning resource and find it to be a fun and interesting place. BUT time will tell - :D

And now a word from the Admin team....

Hello and welcome to RWG :)

At the end of the day the message that is being given is to spend a little time and get involved with the community before rushing out and buying a watch.

What you learn will make your eventual choice just so much sweeter.

Ken

Not just the purchase but the whole experience

thanks everyone i already feel at home lol jokin. appreciate it!

My first year here was a bit of a learning curve and a lot of bewilderment but this place became home for me.

One of the main things about RWG is community, we really have one of the best wrist watch horological sites in the world here, we have experts in almost every marque that really do know what they are talking about not just pimps for one factory.

You may have noted that the who has the best sub question comes up a lot and is a bit of a running joke

Keep posting and keep reading you will soon find your feet :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 1 month later...

hello,

can anyone help me!

i have been looking up on buying a replica watch (Chanel J12) but all i keep hearing are these websites are scams etc but there are some legit ones. im from the UK aswell so does any1 know of any good website availble that would delive here aswell?

would appreciate ur help thanks!

Reps are made in China. So go to the source. As has been mentioned, reading previous posts will give you some guidance as to which dealers can be trusted.

For what it is worth, I am in the UK and have never had a problem with delivery from Jos.