When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Am Alive -- Barely

Guest HaloArchive

Wow, so glad you got out safe with your family man!! That is awful, I'm with F on this one, fire is the worst to go through, nothing is spared!!

I know all about loss and I feel your pain bud, you need, I'm here, I'll leave it there, all that can be said has been!!

Solid RWG'r though, caught his watchbox on the way out, top form that man!!

Sixx :bones:

Guest HaloArchive

Sorry to hear what happened to you, makes us open our eyes and make sure we don't take anything for granted.

It's scary too to realize that these things just spring up on us from out of the shadows.

I'm not sure if this is bad form for me to ask, but do you have pictures? My apologies if it's too soon :black_eye:

Yes, here is one I took the other day after the windows were boarded up:

img00119201007151014.jpg

Shocking news! Everythings been said already here so I'll just add my best wishes. Hope your insurance covers more than just necessities.

Kind regards

Val.

Thanks Val!

I'm sorry to hear of your tragedy, it's absolutely terrible and I hope everything will work out in the end. The most important thing is that you and your family are alive, so you have each other!

Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family from ours! Let us know if you need anything!

Thank you very much for the wishes!

An echo of every ones feelings, shock at your loss and relief that you are all ok, I am sure if we can help out we will, just ask.

Thanks Andy!

Not much more I can say that hasn't been said already. All the best to you in the rebuild of your life. So devastating to lose soo much. I hope you are able to make it "Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster"

the_six_million_dollar_man4.jpg

Haha, Kanye West?

Wow, so glad you got out safe with your family man!! That is awful, I'm with F on this one, fire is the worst to go through, nothing is spared!!

I know all about loss and I feel your pain bud, you need, I'm here, I'll leave it there, all that can be said has been!!

Solid RWG'r though, caught his watchbox on the way out, top form that man!!

Sixx :bones:

Yes, I have too much sentimental value in watches actually. I had to save my dads Paul Newman he gave me when I graduated from Santa Clara :)

Hey S....go ahead and keep the watch man. No worries. If you sell it then add that money to the Halo Archive "Rebuild-your-life" fund. Consider it my little contribution to help you and your family out in some small way :D

Well, I feel like a theif enough for taking it then basically falling off of the planet so, the money is yours!

Cheers~

H

Guest HaloArchive

i hear you Halo, heck i'm watering the lawn every damn day ... turning yellow & all but at least it's damp after dark

that pic is interesting in the sense that the flower bed, the surrounding bushes & the clover is still in bloom

Yes, I agree! Do notice how the large tree over the house is all burnt and charred.

Yes, here is one I took the other day after the windows were boarded up:

img00119201007151014.jpg

That really is wrenching to see :wounded1: Will you rebuild on the same site, or another location? If there's ever anything I can do to help, give a shout :)

Guest HaloArchive

That really is wrenching to see :wounded1: Will you rebuild on the same site, or another location? If there's ever anything I can do to help, give a shout :)

Hey, yeah, I plan on tearing it down and rebuilding there. The land has been owned for a while in my family and I would hate to give it up. And, even if I wouldn't take it down, I would most likely get threats from neighbors since it is a nice neighborhood and it is now a detraction.

Well, I feel like a theif enough for taking it then basically falling off of the planet so, the money is yours!

No need to feel that way my friend. I'm just glad you are ok. I was getting worried when I hadn't heard from you :D At the end of the day it's just a watch. I'm just glad you got out of there alive (although, as Sixx pointed out, you are a true RWG'er for braving the flames to save the watchbox! :fireman: )

Hey, yeah, I plan on tearing it down and rebuilding there. The land has been owned for a while in my family and I would hate to give it up. And, even if I wouldn't take it down, I would most likely get threats from neighbors since it is a nice neighborhood and it is now a detraction.

Here's hoping for a smooth re-build :drinks: If you'd be open to some floor-plans for your crew to work to, give a shout :)

Guest HaloArchive

Here's hoping for a smooth re-build :drinks: If you'd be open to some floor-plans for your crew to work to, give a shout :)

Thanks TJ! I may have to hit you up on that offer if its cheap :p

@Halo

Sorry for you bro!

Yes as others said - Family and you are #1!!

I really hope you have a fire insurance or other insurance

that will help you out of this!!

B/R

George

Thanks Bro!

Wow, very sorry to hear the news Halo! Take care and thank goodness no one was hurt.

:) Thank you!