When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Navitimer

Pugwash

Thank you. Does it also have the NEW 28k 7750 motor.

Nope, but after about six months it hasn't missed a beat! BTW, the navitimer has always been my dream watch. I love everything about it, and literally spent several years looking for a rep of this quality. When I pulled this baby out of TTK's trademark gold pouch I was blown away. Even TTK's outstanding photography couldn't do this one justice!

Edited by andreww

• 1 month later...

Update: (reposted from RWI)

Well, here's how it is. The watch was sent back to Ruby around the 23rd of September as posted previously, and still hadn't arrived. She asked me to confirm that I'd sent it to the right address and gave me the address I was to have sent it to.

The first half was the same as the previous address she gave me, but that's all.

So, the reason she never received the watch was because she gave me the wrong address. I'm now waiting for her to get another one in stock for me, which is a little annoying as she should have known I'd be needing one. Once that's over, I'll be waiting for the delivery again.

As I'm sure you can imagine, I'm not really very pleased with the way this has worked out. She did offer me a replacement two-tone Navitimer, but there's no way I'm settling for the wrong watch, even if it's admittedly higher-priced, after what will be about two months once I get the replacement.

This whole rant is mostly about being frustrated about having to wait for a watch. It's not a "don't buy from Ruby" post and it's not a "don't buy 7750s" post. Sure, Ruby should have given me the right address and had my watch ready in stock by now or even sent the replacement out before she received mine back, but these are the things that remind you you're not dealing with Amazon dot com.

This whole rant is mostly about being frustrated about having to wait for a watch. It's not a "don't buy from Ruby" post and it's not a "don't buy 7750s" post. Sure, Ruby should have given me the right address and had my watch ready in stock by now or even sent the replacement out before she received mine back, but these are the things that remind you you're not dealing with Amazon dot com.

I hope I can write a positive message in here on next friday, as Ruby has promised to refund my money I've sent to her for two Navitimers. I was waiting for them for more than two months...

Get yourself one of the new IWC PortoChronos. Big and simple - quite a feat for a chrono. :D

Pug, can you take pics of the Navi next to the Porto?

I love the IWC but am wondering about the looks of the the Navi compared to the Porto.

...After that I still will have to choose between a black (Andreww's) or white dial :yu:

Anyway I also prefer a thick black strap. (Like Dutchy who recently had a real good deal!)

Dutchy's Gen Breitling strap

Pug, can you take pics of the Navi next to the Porto?

I love the IWC but am wondering about the looks of the the Navi compared to the Porto.

...After that I still will have to choose between a black (Andreww's) or white dial :yu:

Anyway I also prefer a thick black strap. (Like Dutchy who recently had a real good deal!)

Once my replacement Navi finally arrives, yes, I'd be glad to.

For now, this is the best I can do:

144863-15887.jpg

144863-15888.jpg

If you want a decent black strap for cheap, get the Bob For Breitling.

144863-15889.jpg