When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone heard from josh lately?

plaifender

Hey guys,

I have a friend that has been trying to contact Josh using the email addresses that I provided him. I haven't bought from Josh in a couple years so maybe his email has changed. These are the 3 addresses that I have for Josh: watchcentre@gmail.com, admin@perfect-hour.com, admin@perfect-clones.com. Anyone know if has any other emails that I'm not aware of?

My friend lives in Switzerland and is very anxious to buy. I told him that he should wait to hear from Josh before ordering and risking shipping to Switzerland. He wants to use Josh's automated online checkout, but I wouldn't buy from any of our dealers without first contacting them directly to ask about availability etc. let me know if you guys know any other ways my friend can get in contact with josh. Thanks!

-Fender

Hey mate,

I haven't ordered from him in about 12 months, but do know that his website URL has changed again. It's something like www.pc-1.com I'm guessing he has a new email addy to go with it??

matt