When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

WM9/BK 16610 Sub v3 Just arrived

panerai153

I ordered a WM9 SD about a year ago, and expected that I would be wearing it by now. Of course, as all of us who are still waiting know, that hasn't been the case.Having been without a modern SD or Sub since about 1998 when I sold my last genuine Sub, I was really lusting for a new one. I saw this Submariner come up on the sales forum about 2 minutes after mjmj posted it. I immediately PM'ed him about it's mods, availability, etc.Everything worked out and it arrived here on Friday. I am very impressed with the quality of the watch and bracelet. I can see where some of the OCD members of the forum might object to the case/SEL fit, but frankly I have seen expensive genuine watches with far worse SEL's.

It's running very close to COSC specifications by the atomic clock app on my Iphone. It came with a genuine bezel insert that mjmj was kind enough to install before he shipped it out to me.I apologize for the dust specks on the watch.My project on this one is to give it a good cleaning and going over with a Cape Cod cloth, otherwise it's welded to my arm!!

Here are a few photos.

16610-5.jpg

16610-1.jpg

16610-2.jpg

16610-3.jpg

16610-4.jpg