When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Snowflakes

Nanuq

What he said.

BUT......

In these hallowed halls we watch each others' back. That's why we have a Members Trade Review section, and a feedback area. So when we find good service and good products we spread the joy. And when we find a scammer, we tar and feather the creep and throw him out.

The iOffer seller is unknown AFAIK so tread with caution. If it turns out good, by all means spread the joy here. If he's a rat, bring the disinfectant.

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a case that fits an ETA 2784 for a reasonable price. Yuki asks 450 for a case with a black bezel and a crystal with no cyclops. That means another 80$ for the insert and at least 50$ for the crystal :thumbdown:

I am on the verge of giving up, I have all the parts except the case. can someone steer me in the right direction? I have a budget of around 300USD...

4889945389_af12832e4f_z.jpg

4889945143_39977cc57a_z.jpg

4889944879_1fd9e6daf9_z.jpg

Cheers,

Catalin

• 1 month later...

Guys i am half way through an MBW red 1680 but i am stuck looking for a bezel and retianer, the case is modded, CGs, lugs ect is someone like cat just needs the case and already has the bezel i would be willing to scrap the project and sell the case, or if some one is scrapping their project and has a bezel and retianer then i would be willing to buy your bezel.