When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

4th gen 42mm PO

danza1812

I did that last year, after he took payment he told me he only had orange dial ones left, then said he had none, to be fair he did give me a refund straight away but I was mighty disappointed I'll tell you!

This was disturbing news. We had a mail conversation before i payed where he assured me he had a PO 42mm black bez/white num in stock. Well i will give Trevor the benefit of the doubt that he will come through.

Never understood why they stopped making the 4th gen when it was so good and accepts gen parts!

If Omega build a 50mm version of the Planet Ocean too, we will no more found 42mm rep, even 45mm PO rep ... people still think that bigger is better. Bigger car/truck, bigger boat, big home theater with big speaker that spit only noise, and I pass... social status is base on a big show off sh*t :thumbdown: sorry, I needed to vent my frustration about 42mm rep :pardon:

Ya I'm still waiting on that PO. Let us know if Trevor pulls through with that 42mm. I still remember the old price too :S well hope you get lucky on it. I think there's a lot of nontrusted that sell the 4th gen and will just steal your money. At least if you're dealing with Trevor, he is a very trustworthy guy and if you don't get what you want, he won't rip u off. I've done a lot of business with him and he is a very good person.

Trevor tried but he could not get hold of a v4 PO 42mm. The only PO 42mm he could find looked like a mix of Asia 21j, v1 and v2. He did send me pics before he sent it and refunded the money when i didn't want it so no harm done - Trevor is an OK dealer.

I will check the member trade areas and see if i can find one - anyone have a v4 PO 42mm black they want to get rid of?