When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone have a link or pix of a gen PAM 196?

hackR

@Drulee --> thanks... :drinks:

are the lugs the same size/shape?...i've seen similar pix to your 1st one where the bottom lug looks longer and less squat...that's what prompted my post...by the looks of your other pix, the lugs look to be the same size/shape and appear squatty to me...is that so?...

have any profile pix directly of the bezel...would like to see the shape of the 2 edges of it...

thanks...R

When viewing any picture posted, you should take into account that many are taken using the macro mode of digital cameras. This mode will often make the bezels look tall, lugs stumpy, cases taller, cases shorter, etc. In other words, it distorts the pic. For accuracy you have to be sure that the pics you are viewing are not using that mode.

This also goes for colour, when you are trying to judge dial or lume colours. In this case it is the colour profile of the picture that has an affect on what you see, in addition to how your monitor is calibrated, etc. So unless you know the pic has been properly profiled, and your monitor calibrated for that profile, the colours you see will almost always be slightly off...