When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Strange Problem with A7750

otek

Hello guys, after a few weeks of reading and learning tons from this wonderful forum, i got myself a rep, its a beautiful watch and made really well but, i am having some problem with the movement, i tried to look for same problem from others but cant really find something related to my problem, the movement is working pretty good through out the day, keeping good time, however the problem starts late at night where the hour and minute hands will stuck around 10.50+PM, after adjusting the hands forward about 11.20PM its works fine once again, also the small seconds seems to work without any problem..its weird that it have no problem at all the whole day, only at that specific times, it makes me wonder if it have something to do with the date change and dust in the movement? :black_eye: i know i cannot solve this by myself, but it would be nice to know whats causing this issue. Thanks in advance for your replies :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by otek

Thanks for the fast reply krpster i also do suspect something is stuck somewhere,but the funny thing is it only happens at night, no adjustments needed at any AM time..so i wonder if there is really something that got stuck or other problems to do with it <_< , I will wait and observe for a few more days before i send them out for servicing or repair. Thanks again. ^_^

@krpster Thanks mate, i'll give it a full test tonight and see if its still having issues, but i think there is something that stuck in the wheel train, as i tried to check if all chrono hands would work, i realized that the hour chrono counter hands does not change even after 2 hours of testing the chrono, hope its gonna work out fine. :drinks:

@sander the hands are not touching any parts, as i mentioned 10.50 AM and other times works fine, only when it approaches 10.50PM and will not move until i set it back about 11.20 PM manually :g:

Thanks alot for your help txcollector :thumbsupsmileyanim: i will give them a try later on, as of yesterday i noticed that the min and hour hands does stuck when the auto date change is engaged, i then set the date, as soon as the date changes, it all works fine again..till this morning with correct to the sec. ^_^ like you mentioned, even though it seems pretty simple, i just dont have the correct tools and experience yet. So, ill be keeping an eye on them for another few days, but id def. need it to be checked properly by a watchsmith. Thanks again mate. ;)

Thankyou so much for the replies G & Jkay ;) , the problems on the movement is pretty clear now. As for servicing it, as much as i want to send em out for servicing soon, i need to save up abit before anything, as a uni student, $$$ dont come that easily :rolleyes: but i really appreciate all the replies guys! Hope i can fix this issues soon.

Thankyou so much for the replies G & Jkay ;) , the problems on the movement is pretty clear now. As for servicing it, as much as i want to send em out for servicing soon, i need to save up abit before anything, as a uni student, $$$ dont come that easily :rolleyes: but i really appreciate all the replies guys! Hope i can fix this issues soon.

I had 14060 or 16610? service my A7750 and he is a top notch guy. Great service and very much a great guy to deal with.