When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Apple spawns new accessory line: nano Watch straps

Ronin

Well, even though I use many Apple products, I am not sure how I feel about this, actually short of using it for fitness, I hate it. Lets hope Apple doesn't create something akin to the Quartz Revolution of yesterday. Your thoughts?

Apple spawns new accessory line: nano watch straps

by Dave Caolo (RSS feed) on Sep 13th 2010 at 12:00PM

ipodnanowatchwerwerwer.jpg

The success of the iPods, iPhone and iPad have been a boon for Apple and accessory makers. Shortly after each product's introduction, a small but highly competitive cottage industry of cases, sleeves, stands and so on emerges. Now, the new iPod nano's unique design has many manufacturers thinking the same thing: wristwatch.

The nano is small, light, square-ish and features a touch screen. When popped into a strap accessory like the Linq by Incipio, it looks good! The Linq will be available in five colors when released (grey, black, pink, blue and white), though a release date and pricing information are unavailable as of this writing.

It looks nice and the iPod seems well-protected, but I wouldn't want a wire going from my wrist to my ears all day. But that's just me.

[Via Oh!Gizmo]

[url=http://www.ohgizmo.com/2010/09/13/incipio-linq-ipod-nano-6g-watch-case-here-comes-the-flood/]Incipio Linq iPod Nano 6G Watch Case

Actually I think it's pretty slick...

I have the original Nano, and it gets used 5 days a week at the gym...

I clip it on my sweat pants pocket...

Think I'm gonna pick up the new one along with a strap for my forearm - assuming they come in 21'...

Apple products are pretty f***ing cool as of late...

My MacBook Pro, Nano, and iPhone get a hell of a lot of use [daily]...

Double T